Thursday, September 2

MY HOUSE :]



I made my house bigger and better now :D I got some gold and I upgraded my house to the biggest size :] If you wanna know more about ameba gold go to my ameba gold post :]
Here's my new house =]

So here's my new house :] its big now :D

I took my new big house and turned it into a restraunt :] so me and my friends are going to have some fun with that!!

My house as a doctor office :]

This is what my house used to be
So this is my pico house :] it has 3 levels to it and i think it's pretty awesome myelf :]


Here's the bottom level of my house. It has the TV my office type place and stuff :)

Here is the 2nd level and this would be my bedroom

This is the very top level of my house and i guess it's kinda my kitchen but all it is, is tables :]

P.S. you can eat food in pico :) and you get gummies (money) when you eat food

So thats my pico house :D it's really fun to decorate your house you can make it whatever you want. I've seen really amazing houses on pico and I'll get some pictures up of cool house too :)
PEACE OUT! :]  
                                       
                                               -Nicky

If you have any suggestions on what I should make my house please comment :]

1 comment:

  1. Hi awesome blog check out mine at http://picofashionstylers.blogspot.com/ i was wondering Nicky how do u make elevator stairs? if u know please tell meh gal

    ReplyDelete