Sunday, June 5

bored!

I'm soooo bored so I was looking at a website a friend showed me called 6 billion secrets or something? I don't know but it had a bunch of quotes and secrets on there so I would like to share some with you! :D (I'm doing this cause I'm bored so you don't have to read it)

Most of the time the people that laugh and smile the most, are the ones that are suffering the most.
Laughter isn't only the best medicine, but also the best disguise.

Want to know a secret?
You are beautiful. Black, white, gay, straight, bisexual, it doesn't matter. Just know that your beautiful just the way you are.

At age 15 most kids in the class party and drink on the weekends.
Me and my friends have our own partys without drinking and making trouble. Glad I'm not with the "popular" kids.

People wonder why I don't talk about whats bothering me.
Whats the reason? Whenever I try to talk some one is always there to point out why there life is worse. My problem doesn't matter. The conversation always gets to the other person in the end. Can't someone just listen? Just once?

I love sleep.
Cause life has a tendcy to fall apart when I'm awake.

I wish I was a kid again.
Having such an innocent mind, not knowing what was ugly about the world. Thinking everyone was beautiful, and not caring about gender, race, or sexuallity. How come when we grow up, we turn into mean, judgmental people?

I love my friends so much.
Everyday I pray to god that I am not that friend that everyone secretly hates.

I'm know as the shoulder to go to.
I'll listen to your secrets and not say a word while you talk, and provide advice later. But, sometimes, I wish I had some one who could return the favor.

I'm the girl thats always smiling, laughing, and cheering other people up.
I give my smiles and hugs away to everyone I meet. When is some one going to understand that I need hugs and smiles just as much as they do?

I'm sick of seeing only beautiful women all over the place, in ads, on tv, magazines, even in art!
I'm gonna take my camera, and I'm gonna go out and take pictures of the most normal, realistic, imperfect girls I can find. I'm gonna start with myself. And be damn proud of it.

Hoped you liked these and could maybe relate to some of them like I could :) If you guys likes these I will post the website where I found these.

-Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment