Thursday, July 26

Oh no!....School! D:

THEN END....IS NEAR.

No seriously.
The end of summer. 
ITS ALMOST HERE. D;

WHY WHY WHY.

WHY IS LIFE SO FIRETRUCKING HARD.

whyyyyyyyy -_________-

No.



Fine...I guess that's fun...



Yes it will! I hate school! D:



Alright....maybe.



I like to sleep in class.



With that nerd? No thanks. ^_^



I'll think about it. XD



Anisa will understand the choice is yours part...maybe. ^_^

Seriously though guys, 
have a good school year.

Don't pout about how you hate school all year.
Your going to miss it more than you know when your graduated.
(so i've been told -_-)

MAKE THE GOOD TIMES LAST.
MAKE MEMORIES
THAT YOU CAN SHARE WITH YOUR CHILDREN.
and some awesome ones that you can't share with them >:D

So I don't know about you guys
but I go back in like 2 weeks? 
I think.

I probably wont be able to post much 
once school starts. :/

I got into honors classes this year
I know....NERD.
and I heard its alot of work -_-

Oh joy.
Wish me luck. :P

-Nicky



Check out last year's back to school post! 


No comments:

Post a Comment