Monday, December 17

Final Goodbye.


That's right.
I guess I'm done here.
It was fun while it lasted.

I had some amazing times on Ameba Pico.
Yeah I know it's kinda lame but whatever
go ahead and judge.
I played Pico for over 2 years
It was just something really fun for me 
and my friends to do when we were bored.


My god. I spent so long trying to get my pets
and train them
 well there goes all my hard work.
 I literally spent HOURS looking for that black panda.
I didn't even get her to level 100.
She was at level 49. 


::Confession Time::

Uhh lets see.
I'm only a freshman in highschool
If that wasn't obvious

Finn, Peeta, Roy
These people
are all my own accounts, not real people.
Cause I have no friends.
Anisa is real tho :P 
So is Cynthia and Luie if you remember them from way back when.


LOLWHAP 
stands for....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just Kidding!
That one gets to stay a secret :)


Well I guess that's all I have to say.
Pico is gone
so here I go.



I hope you have a very Merry Christmas
or which ever holiday you prefer
and a Happy New Year.


Saying Goodbye for the last time...
-Nicky

~Follow me if you wish~

Tumblr: http://oliveyoooooou.tumblr.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/oliveyoooooou



No comments:

Post a Comment