Thursday, October 7

Expanding and Adding rooms

Its hard to mak a really awesome house if your house is so small. So I'm going to explain how to expand your room, and add another room.

Ok when your ready to expand or add a room you click decor

Once you click decor it will say +Expand and +Add like this:

When you expand you have three choices:



If your expanding your room from the way you got it then its already 8x8
and im sorry to say but the upgrade does not cost 300 gummies. Its like that for me because I already expanded to 16x16.


After you pick your size you have to choose if your paying with gummies or gold



Ok now when you add a room you only have one choice
and you can only use gold to add a room.

Once you add your room you can go to it by clicking on your room list
its that simple :]


So thats how you expand and add rooms :] If you have any questions about this please just comment and I'll try my best to answer :D

-Nicky

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me, its been a while since I played, and when I go into edit (or not) I don't have the room 1 or so on, and I don't have 'expand' like I had when I played before. I really wanna make my rooms bigger, but I dunno what to do. Can anyone help?! My name is Dragana Nott on facebook.

    ReplyDelete