Sunday, August 19

Match Card Scammer.

This _______ dude is a scammer.

If you ever see this guy in the card match area and he asks to play 
SAY NO.

This guy basically stole 300 gummies from me.

It started off as a normal game, I got a turn then he got a turn.
Then after the first few turns 
He would pick 1 card and sit and wait
for the time to run out
then some how he would pick another card 
and the time would start over and he would get to go again

He repeated this process over and over again
until he won the game.

It took forever but I didn't want to quit.
Cause if I did he would have still gotten the 300 gummies anyway.


I sent an email to the Ameba Pico staff people 
telling then what happened 
So hopefully they will ban him.


Have a nice pico life.

-Nicky



No comments:

Post a Comment