Saturday, August 11

My trip to the eye doctor.

So I thought you would all like to hear about my trip to the eye doctor the other day.
And even if you don't wanna hear...or...read? about it
TOO BAD.
I'm gonna share it for you anyway!

Okay well...
I NEED GLASSES.

Wait...
I already wear glasses.
most of the time contacts.


ANYWAY
first of all
what is the point of taking your blood pressure?
I mean..your checking my eyes.
NOT MY BLOOD PRESSURE.

Am I the only one who has like a mini panic attack
when the little blood pressure device...thing..
starts to squeeze your arm or wrist?
I DONT KNOW
but I was like HOLY CRAP
THIS THING IS GOING TO KILL ME
AHH ITS GETTING TIGHTER.
PANIC PANIC.

Of course this was all in my mind.
My doctor person would think I was crazy if I said all that out loud.

Then they had me take out my contacts
and look into this little machine thing
and when you look inside
theres a picture of firetrucking hot air balloon?
She was like okay now look in here
you will see a hot air balloon come into focus.
LIAR.
That firetrucking air balloon never came into focus.

Then they had me read the stupid chart with letters
and numbers.
I feel like the hardest part
was trying to figure out which row I could read.
Cause then I had to actually count to which row it was!
Seriously?
Like... COLOR THEM OR SOMETHING.
So I can be like the blue row!
or the red row!
SO much easier.

Then they put those drops in my eyes that make them
bigger? or something?
AND MAKE LIGHT FIRETRUCKING 10 TIMES BRIGHTER.

Then we had to do the chart AGAIN.

and after all this... my doctor says....

I'm not changing your prescription.

FIRETRUCK.
SERIOUSLY?
WHY.
WHY.
WHY.
ALL THAT TIME.
AND YOUR NOT GOING TO GIVE ME BETTER CONTACTS.
FINE.

So that was it!
Fun.

Seriously though I would rather go to the eye doctor
than like a normal doctor or the dentist.

There's less pain at an eye doctor!
D:

Thats all for now!
Schools starting in a few days for me.
Going to try to work on a post tho!

I'm going to TRY to make a post
plus my fact every weekend.

Will I accomplish this?
Who knows.

TTFN.
ta ta for now.

KEEP SMILING.
Kimmi Smiles. Look her up.
ALONG WITH DAVE DAYS AND WELLINGTON.

-Nicky ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment