Thursday, August 11

Coco turns 200!

Thats right!! :)
I've fed my dog and played with her that her relation level has reached 200!!
August 11, 2011

Shes only learned 3 tricks since shes turned 100.
Here they are.

Catch.
I know you cant see in the picture but when i click catch coco comes in front of me and i throw a little tennis ball in the air and she jumps up and catches it.

On your head.
Coco comes over to me and i lift her up and put her on my head.

Dance.
This one was a little harder to take a picture of but i'll try to show you the best i can.
Coco will like kinda move down and up.
Then she will lift her back legs up.
Then she turns her head a few times.
Then she jumps in the air.
 Then shes done and that was her dancing. :)

So those are all her new tricks.
If you would like to see her older tricks go here.

Sorry this one wasnt as good as when she turned 100...
i kinda got lazy and didnt feel like editing the pictures.
I might edit them and make it better later though :)
maybe.

Buy a pet! they're amazing :D

-Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment