Friday, August 5

My Trip around the world !

Summer doesn't last forever. So i decided it was time to take a trip.... AROUND THE WORLD ! !

During my trip i took pictures of the places i went and what i did there.
So enjoy the pictures!

My trip began in new york. First I just walked around a bit and looked at some of the shops. They have some really cool things in New York!

After i was done looking around and shopping i decided to go stop by the statue of liberty.
it was really amazing to see in person! its so big!

After i had my fun in new york, it was time to make my next stop for lunch in....
FRANCE! :D

I chose to dine outside where the weather was BEAUTIFUL.

The food there was delicious!
and so was the water :]

After my lunch break i thought it was time for me to do some walking around
and a little more shopping! :D
The clothes they had in france were amazing!

I walked by some bakery's too and the cakes were so pretty!

France was amazing, but it was time for me to take the train to my next location
JAPAN!
(i dont think you can really take a train to japan from france....)


Japan looked so amazing! There were so many shops
and i couldnt wait to look at some!

The clothes they had in japan were sooo different from the ones they had in france

And the furniture was really pretty there too!

After a long day of traveling, i couldnt wait to get to my hotel and rest.

I had an AMAZING day of exploring and shopping
i cant wait to continue tomorrow!
but for now.....

good night.

(shall be continued)

-Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment