Sunday, August 7

How to ignore users.

You know what i hate?
When people try to be all cool and act tough on Ameba Pico -.-

Its like...dude. its the internet. your not scaring me.
I also hate when people try to talk crap about you and your house and whatever.

Dont you wish you could like just shut them up or something??

Well you can! :D

Just click on the really super annoying person and when they're profile comes up click the little blue face


Then anything that person says wont show up on your screen. But it only last in that area you are currently in. so once you leave it resets itself.
i think. LOL im not the smartest person.... haha =]

Well thats all for now and im working on the part 2 of my trip around the world thing just in case you were wondering... (which you probably werent...)
Anyway.. I love you people :D
thank you for reading my blog. :]

TTFN
ta ta for now!
-Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment